Overview / Is this course right for me?
This course is suitable for those that currently work in International Trade and have had an introduction to Special Procedures from a previous course and now require specific training on Customs Special Procedures. This course also provides an insight into business solutions post Brexit for those companies, who currently only purchase from or use processing facilities in the EU.
The course provides an overview of the Union Customs Code changes from 2016, what Special Procedures are, how to apply and how a business can benefit from using Inward and /or Outward Processing.
What is the Course Content?
- An explanation of the Tariff, CHIEF and relevant nomenclature
- Union Customs Code 2016 – what it changed and what it means now
- Overview of Special Procedures – what they are and their types
- Practical examples of which Special Procedure would be best suitable in given situations
- Exercises in calculating guarantee levels required to support Special Procedure applications
- Compliance, responsibilities and record keeping
The course will be half a day, either morning or afternoon session with breaks as appropriate.
2020 dates available on request.
Cost and Booking
Please contact us to discuss pricing.