Credit Management Services
Do you have problems getting paid?
Do you have defined process to manage credit risk?
Do you need advice on your credit control system and associated processes?
Exporter Services can provide consultancy services around all aspects of credit management from order to payment for both the domestic and international markets. With improved credit management processes, you can be assured of a faster revenue recognition and a steady cash flow. Protection of your business is paramount as well protecting your reputation and your client relations.
The services we provide include consultancy and advice around the following:
- Credit Management
- Credit risk on new accounts
- Credit insurance claims
- Working B2B and B2C
- Review and audit of order processing and pricing with recommendations for change
- Collection of old debts
- Debt management both domestically and cross border
- One to one tuition on telephone collection techniques
- Review of credit control functions with recommendations for change
- Review of cash allocations and processing with recommendations for change
Our consultant has 30 years’ experience in the Credit Management field and has spent these last working at a Director level for several large organisations therefore having a wealth of experience.
Dangerous Goods Support
Shipping Dangerous Goods by AirIf you want to ship hazardous goods by air you will need to adhere to the IATA Dangerous Goods Regulations, a strict set of guidelines set in place to ensure hazardous g...
Export Controls & Compliance
Export Controls for the UK and USUK Export ControlsServices offered:Classification of products & technology against the UK Strategic Export Control ListsLiaise with the Export Control Organisation...