We all need a little help sometimes.
Working with overseas customers and foreign Customs can often be a real challenge. Whether your business is new to exporting or entering new territory, we have the skills and experience to guide you. We offer a wide range of services to cover your export needs, including:
- Booking freight, from small parcels to container loads.
- Advising best route and obtaining proof of export/delivery.
- Generating and arranging documentation in line with UK and foreign customs requirements.
- Assistance with determining the correct tariff codes and calculating landed costs for your goods in worldwide locations.
- Advice on incoterms.
- Support on generating quotations to cover the costs on international movements.
Whether you need an entire shipping department, occasional holiday cover, or advice on a specific project, Exporter Services can offer the support you need to export successfully.
Letters of Credit
Letters of Credit are a secure method of obtaining paymentThat said, they are abused and widely misunderstood.They are avoided by many, used incorrectly by others and cost businesses a lot of money be...
Compliance Health Check
Being compliant with HMRC should be high on the agenda at all levels in a business.Exporter Services offer a Compliance Health Check for your business; we take a thorough look at your processes, hig...