We’re excited to announce that we will be holding an export training day at the Fitzwilliam Hotel in Belfast on 12th February 2018 on Understanding Export Documentation and Customs Compliance.
This course is suitable for anyone involved in exporting goods, though it requires some basic knowledge of International Trade.
It is an excellent refresher as well as providing new information to learners.
Review and discuss the following topics:
- Incoterms ® 2010, Insurance & Licence considerations
- Overview of International Document Types
- Tariff Codes, Proving Origin & Certificates of Origin
- Free Trade Agreements & Preference Documents
- HMRC Requirements for zero rated VAT
- Booking the Shipment & the associated Transport Documents
- The role of HMRC, Customs & Export Control
- Preparing for BREXIT
- HMRC Audits and managing them
- General good practice for compliance
Additionally, we will offer:
- One on one workshops to discuss any specific issues
Certificates will be provided on the day.
Date: 12th February 2018
Venue: Fitzwilliam Hotel (Boardroom)
Registration 9.15 am
Break 10.45 am
Lunch 12.30 pm
Afternoon 2.30 pm
Close 4.30 pm
At £295.00 + VAT per person, this course offers excellent value for money and gives the delegate a chance to discuss any specific issues they may be facing in the world of international trade with an expert with over 30 years experience in this field.
Contact email@example.com to request a booking form.
We look forward to seeing you soon!